November 8, 2013

28 Days of Gratitude Day 8

Day 8-

I am grateful for my sister in law, Tiana. Tiana is a doll. Like adorably cute and cheerful looking, so she reminds me of an actual doll. Tiana is the perfect fit for my brother. She keeps him grounded and balances his occasional bouts of arrogance with her sweetness. I am so glad Tiana joined our family when she did. My kids hardly remember back to the time before Tiana was a part of our family and I love that. I love that Tiana is such a cute and thoughtful aunt. I love that she is so humble. Tiana is very talented and I'm glad she is the crafty daughter my mom needs! It's fun that her and my mom get to bond over being creative. I have had some awesome talks with Tiana and I always walk away admiring her strength and the power of her testimony. Her testimony is unwavering and I love that about her. I am so glad you are my sister in law Tiana! I love you.