August 2, 2013

I almost forgot!!!

How horrible would it be if I left Easton, my youngest, my pride and joy, out of the Birthday wish list fun?! Actually, he probably wouldn't even notice that I didn't post  his items but when this blog is made into a book-he'd be all like, "What the heck mom? I wasn't good enough at almost 4 years old to be included in the wishlist fun?" And I can't have that. Plus, here's a confession: I've totally been making a list of my own these past few days...
What can I say- smart phones make it too easy to covet things you don't have! So I'll just slip my wishlist right into this post...at the very end.

But for now, here is my baby's:

He loves himself some Super Heroes

He has wanted these FOREVER and I've just been to flaky to remember:(

Our boy loves, I mean LOVES to color and draw-these are like his dream come true!

Even though he'w at least a year out from starting school-he still insists that he needs a lunch bag

He has also wanted the Walmart version of these for months and I kept telling him, "for your Birthday, for your Birthday.." Guess who's Birthday is a week away and mom can't find these at Walmart anymore? I'm sorry but I'm just not willing to pay what the Crocs website wants for them.

He saw this in Target 2 months ago and fell in love with it. I researched it and not only does this little set start at $60, but it got crap reviews:( Apparently the toys are super breakable and don't last very long.

It is sad that we don't own my youngest son's favorite movie.

He wants a "gubrella" or a "murella" for his Birthday. Guess him and I have lots of playing in the rain in our future this fall...

And here is mine. For my 31st Birthday I would like:

A trip to Oregon. Kendrick has never been to the Northwest coast and my grandparents and cousins are there. I grew up spending a week each summer there and I would love nothing more than to share it with my family.

Cannon Beach-home of the BEST cinnamon salt water taffy
Portland

If I can't go to Oregon-I'll need to hit something. So this is the next best gift option! Just kidding. I have been doing a lot of kick boxing YOUTube videos lately and I really just think I could tear it up with some loud music and a punching bag. I know I said years ago that I wanted a mini trampoline and it's taken me this long to finally use it (I use it almost 5 days a week now) But I really think I'd bust these bad boys out and use them right away.



And if I'm going to let out that much aggression and burn that many calories-I'll need to look cute while I do it. I could use some new work out clothes-bad!








And then I will need to wind down after my workout. OR I'll need some easy listening on the drive to Oregon, so I found this- this was my FAVORITE album when I was little. I have a feeling I'd still love it if I heard it now:)




And these are just plain cute: