July 31, 2013

Orem Owlz

Tristian is the BEST!!! She gave Kendrick and I her vouchers for hers and Harold's Pass of All Passes. And we were able to use our new passes last Wednesday night to go see an Orem Owlz game. There is nothing special about the Orem Owlz. I just really wanted to watch a firework show on Pioneer Day and there were only a handful to choose from. And other than the free fireworks at Liberty Park (which Kendrick was not willing to go to) all the other firework shows cost money. Orem Owlz was the cheapest. We talked the Clark family into hanging out with us again and they met us at the park for a relaxing night of baseball. Again, Matt was a turd and went home before the fireworks even began...I'm thinking he is scared of fireworks...that, or he hates our stinking guts...

It was one of my favorite firework shows to watch because from where we were sitting we could see the guys lighting off the fireworks: which would be MY DREAM JOB by the way! I paid more attention to the guys lighting them off then I did to the actual fireworks. Can you imagine getting PAID to start fires!?

The game was fine. The field is darling but the general admission area was really over crowded. Heidi and I spent more than 30 minutes in line for drinks so that was kind of a bummer. And they charge you $3 to let your kids play on the playground so there were lots of little hoodlums running around unsupervised. Why do people not watch their kids? I would be a nervous wreck if my kids weren't always in my sight at a crowded sporting event.

Being that K and I got in for free-we would totally do it again! I'm thinking as a date night though. Anyone else have a Pass Of All Passes and want to join us?

Thank you again Tristian for giving us those vouchers! We are so happy to have them! And they will get PLENTY of use.

On the way to the game
One happy camper to be seeing Miss Haleigh for the 3rd time in a month
Myles tore the sticker off his sunglasses and rocked some freaky owl eyes
The kids playing Boggle
Kendrick and I
Hay and Tay
They were filming a movie there that night so they gave everyone in the crowd owl glasses. If you take the owl eyes out they are actually totally comf and cool.

Our family rockin' some evil eyes
The Clark Family