August 13, 2013

Easton's Birthday

E bunk turned 4 on Friday. We kept his Birthday low key celebrated as a family. He wanted a bunch of Avengers and Toy Story stuff and that's exactly what he got. He was a little too spoiled this year if you ask me. But as my Grandma Winter always used to say, "You only spoil those worth spoiling!"
We started out the day with presents and a Birthday breakfast of cinnamon rolls and chocolate milk and ended it at Grandma and Grandpa Winter's house eating nuggets and fries (tator tots actually). We and were supposed to watch Avengers at there house per Easton's request, but the Birthday man got sidetracked and decided he wanted to build a puzzle with Grandma instead.

I made his cake this year. I decided I am sick of spending a butt load on cakes that my kids don't eat. And since I try not to really eat that stuff anymore, there is no use having a bunch of left over cake hanging around. Although I do sometimes miss the carefree days of leftover Birthday cake for breakfast...oh to have the metabolism of my 25 year old self again...

Our boy had a fun weekend all around and it was cute how excited and grateful he was over each toy we got him. I'm glad he had a fun day! But I am sad that my baby is 4.

The day before his Birthday he got a Birthday card with 4 whole dollars from Great Grandma and Grandpa Harris!
On his Birthday morning he woke up at 6:45 and was ready to open presents. Just like on Christmas we made him wait until the big kids woke up.
We really should stop being lazy and pull out our nice camera from time to time. I hate that he looks like an alien baby in this picture:(
Daddy and Easton
Easton's loot
Mommy and Easton
Little Stinker Tay tried (and succeeded) at photo bombing this cute picture
But I still got it
Grandma and Grandpa got Easton a crayon tower, an outfit and Toy Story 3 the movie
Love this!
Richard and T got Easton an outfit and a Super Hero Bedtime stories book
Blowing out his FOUR candles *sniff *sniff
Kendrick, Easton and I
Happy Birthday Buddy! We love you so much!