August 13, 2013

Bluffdale Days 2013

When we were in the old neighborhood a few weeks ago Elissa reminded me about Bluffdale days. She is all over the free family fun and she was the one that told us about it last year. We had such a good time last year that we decided to hit up Bluffdale days again this year. This time Kendrick was able to come with us. It was the perfect weather-sunny and breezy and every now and then clouds would roll in and offer some shade. Brooke came this year too. It was funny to see how people looked at Kendrick with his 3 ladies and 10 children! But hey, if you are going to rock the Polygamist look in Salt Lake County, Bluffdale is the place to do it;)

After Bluffdale days the plan was to head over to a movie in the park. But unfortunately we got the date wrong and the movie in the park was the night before. So instead we headed over to Troy and Elissa's house and they made us some ridiculously yummy food. I hope those two open a restaurant some day-they cook so well together! It was fun to hang out with the old neighbors again and it was fun to get my hands on some cute babies. I like holding babies and then giving them back-pretty sure that's a sign that I am done having babies of my own.

Poor Graciebelle was dead tired. Brooke joked that she looks dead in this picture. I can see it-with the blue lips from her snowcone and her naturally dark eyelids...
Jack
Myles
Asher
Easton and Taylor
Ya know, maybe this is Jack...I don't remember and the twins aren't here to correct me.
Tay
Asher again
Baby Ellie and I. She only likes me when I let her pretend to nurse on my arm...
So that's what I let her do. Only, Asher got jealous and insisted that she suck on his grimy hand instead. He's such a cute big brother.
The cute boys
Us girls
All of the girls
I feel bad that we didn't get a single picture to prove that Kendrick was there. Sorry babe! Next year we'll get a pic of all us women hanging on ya, how's that?;)