June 20, 2013

TEN years!

Kendrick and I celebrate 10 years of marriage on Monday!!! I am writing this now though because we will be on vacation on Monday.  So TEN YEARS...
A whole decade is how long we've been married now. I almost can't believe it. It's crazy to me how time flies. I am treating this anniversary as a big deal because Kendrick and I have been through a lot of tough stuff in the past few years. Life has put us through the ringer and our relationship has definitely been tested. It feels like Satan has been working overtime on us ever since Easton was born...

But I still think our marriage is so good. I honestly feel like I hit the jackpot when it comes to supportive, kind and affectionate husbands. Kendrick is my very best friend. And I'm not just saying that to point out that of all the friends I have right now, he's my favorite. I mean, of all the friends I have ever had in my life, he is the best one I've ever had. Because he is loyal, he doesn't judge, he makes me laugh, he puts up with all of my emotional crap, he is patient with me, and he tries to build me up and help me see myself in a better light. No other friend has ever been able to, or has even attempted to do all those things for me.

I am grateful every day to wake up next to Kendrick.
I am grateful to have someone love me as much as he does. Despite all the tough stuff we have been through, I still feel lucky to be married to such a great guy and I still look forward to spending eternity with him. I am excited that we are happily celebrating our 10th Wedding Anniversary on Monday.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow


I first heard this song a few weeks ago on The Billboard Music Awards. LOVE it! This song perfectly sums up my obsessive love for my husband;) This one is for you babe...