June 9, 2013

Spring Baseball 2013 part 2

The boys had their last baseball game of the season on Thursday night and we were so happy to be done. I am ready to have Thursday night free again. I loved this season though and loved the team we had. If it weren't for my strong dislike of some of the parents, I would probably try to keep this team together. We were 15 minutes early to the last game and our team was all 15 minutes late. But I actually counted it as a blessing because it gave me a chance to get some cute pictures of my boys playing ball with Kendrick.

A few minutes into our game a familiar face showed up and I was beyond thrilled to see him, our friend Jim was Kendrick's Dad's best friend and has been such a support to us through the years. I couldn't believe he drove all the way out from the "west side" to come see our 6 year old baseball team play. It was such a fun season and if Kendrick would be up for it, I would totally help him coach again. We had a lot of fun and made so many fun memories and a few good little buddies.