December 15, 2012

Daddy Daughter Date

The company that Kendrick is a loan officer for gave all it's employees tickets to see A Christmas Carol at Hale Center Theater this year. There was a mix up on Kendrick's part as to which day it was so our babysitter ended up falling through. It was kind of late notice to find a new one so I opted to stay home (I fell asleep at 2 Broadway shows and more recently at a Hillcrest High School play, I didn't think I could hack it through 2 hours of A Christmas Carol) and let Taylor go. She was so excited! Our little drama queen LOVES going to any sort of show! Before they left I was able to snap these cute pictures. I am working on getting more pictures of Tay. I feel bad that the older she gets, the less pictures I seem to have of her. And it's a shame because isn't she so cute?