November 14, 2016

The twins 10th

Jack and Myles turned 10 on September 30th! That means I have had the honor of being the mom to what could possibly be the world's most charming set of identical twin boys on this planet. Because even on days when they leave me exhausted and bewildered by their antics-I still think to myself how amazing they are. Maybe I put them on a pedestal just a tiny bit, but that's because they really have been such fun and easy boys to raise.

A few days before their Birthday we had a combined family Birthday dinner for all the September boy Birthdays (the twins, my brother and my dad). So on that day they got their Birthday cakes.





Their actual Birthday was low key. They both chose to go to school because they made goals this year to not miss a singe day. So they went to school and then I checked them out to have lunch with Kendrick and I. They chose Outback (I was thrilled to get a break from "Chuck a gramma"). Then that evening we did gifts and went roller skating at Classic. I hate that place. But I think they had a good time. Maybe not as good as their dad (who was reliving his glory days on roller skates) but they seemed happy and satisfied with their Birthday.











I am so grateful that I get to be their mom forever! We love you Jack and Myles!