November 14, 2016

4 mo old

                                           Layla Campbell turned 4 months on September 30th


Layla turned 4 mo old on the twins' Birthday. And that marked the one year "anniversary" of when I found out I was pregnant with her. I remember that day vividly. I actually remember the evening before and all I did leading up to taking that pregnancy test and then the roller coaster ride of emotions I had for weeks after I took the test. This little girl is my angel. If you had asked me 2 or 3 years ago if I wanted another baby I would have said, "Sure! If I can guarantee it will be a boy!" I was thinking I wanted another little Easton. Because for 7 years he was the perfect baby to our family and I couldn't even imagine anything else. Let alone another girl. But I stand corrected, Layla is THE PERFECT baby for our family. Even Easton will agree-she was meant to be our youngest. At 4 months old Layla was still sleeping like a champ (10-12 hours each night) and refused to roll. She was learning to splash in the tub and was becoming A LOT more vocal. She was so fun on the day we took her 4 month pictures.