December 21, 2015

Let's play catch up...

Hello blog friends! It's been awhile! I have a new found respect for my friends that work full time jobs and have kids AND still find time to blog even just twice a year. Working part time and having kids has kicked my butt. I'm so behind on this. So I'm going to try to use my Christmas break to play catch up. But before we proceed with all the fall and Halloween/Thanksgiving/random posts, let me just announce: I'm pregnant! I'm 4 1/2 months pregnant with a little girl. It was a SHOCK when I found out (on the twins Birthday) and it took me a few weeks to come to terms with it (we weren't TRYING). Then when I did come to terms with it, I started getting sick. This is my first time ever dealing with morning (noon and night) sickness and I haven't exactly handled it gracefully. I hate to say that I have never been one of those women that embraces pregnancy. I wish I could. But there is nothing fun or graceful about gaining weight, having heartburn, morning sickness and backaches and peeing every 35 minutes (I timed it at work one week). THE ONLY positives I can come up with right now (aside from a baby at the end of all this) is my bigger bra size and not having to count calories during the holidays. Both of those things will probably be a nightmare for me in 6 months though...
I'm dreading having to lose this baby weight and I'm only 14 pounds in. When I get farther along, I will post pictures of my growing belly. Until then, here is the video of us telling the kids they are getting a baby sister...