May 26, 2015

After a little hiatus...

When was the last time I posted something on here? I do believe this is the longest stretch of time I have gone without blogging...
it felt nice.
I needed a break from all forms of Social Media for awhile. I don't know if blogging is considered Social Media but it stresses me out just as much as Facebook and Instagram did. I sometimes feel like my life has to be in perfect order before I can post pictures and stories. And for a little while there my life felt...out of control. For those who don't know, I suffer from anxiety and depression. I refuse to take meds for it. And most of the time I am fine and can manage it with exercise, being mindful of what I eat, and scripture study. But if too much happens all at once-I tend to feel like I'm drowning. For about a two month span (March and April) I felt like I was drowning and no one could hear me screaming for help. I am now seeing a counselor and feeling better. I am putting all of this out there to prove to myself that it's okay to be vulnerable and let all of my blogging friends know that my life isn't perfect. So now you know.  No judging please.
Our family has done lot's of fun things the past few months. The kids have been involved in some pretty cool stuff and I have some fun personal changes coming my way so I am going to go work on blogging about all of it now...

STAY TUNED!