April 29, 2014

I'm dying from all the cuteness!!

Technology is amazing. I think sometimes I tend to take for granted all that my phone can do. I know I used to take for granted my camera and all that it could do. And the Internet? Don't even get me started on how amazing I think the Internet can be. The other day I was perusing my Shutterfly account in search of the perfect pictures to go on my collage wall and I came across these videos. Easton watched them with me and together we had a good giggle. And then the ache set in. The ache of realizing that that part of my life, having babies and toddlers is over. And I cried. Seriously, I cried. I can't believe how blessed I have been to have such gorgeous, precious, funny and smart little kids come into my life. They are growing up WAY too fast and it is killing me. Why does life seem to speed up once you become an adult? My life since I met Kendrick has felt like it's in fast forward. I wish I could go back and bottle up all this cuteness and unleash it on days when I am having a hard time. But then, I guess that is the point of home videos and pictures huh? I am so grateful that I stumbled across these. I am so grateful that they are saved forever. I wish I had the ability to take these memories off of Shutterfly and post them on my blog in a normal format, but I don't. So you'll just have to take this crappy phone recorded version and I'll have to hope that it does these videos justice.

When I was pregnant with Easton, Lisa told me I should record the twin's voices because they were so cute. I remember thinking that I would never forget how cute they were. But I did. I am so glad I took her advice and recorded them talking to each other!


The Halloween of 2009 we dressed all the kids as Super Heroes. The twins wore their costumes every day leading up to and after Halloween. They practiced getting into character by fighting each other. I remember that Clint and Nicole used to come over and we'd have the twins wrestle for them because it was so entertaining to watch.


Myles singing, "Take Me Out To The Ball Game" at 3


Baby Easton talking to Aunt Amanda. His cute face kills me. It's not just me, right? He really was too cute for words?!