November 28, 2013

28 Days of Gratitude Day 28

Day 28

I am grateful for Kendrick's Aunt Linda. I love her like she is my own Aunt. I love that she is so thoughtful and caring. I am grateful that she loves our kids and wants to be involved in our lives. Not a lot of great aunts would be that way. Our kids love Linda. I think they recognize how sweet she is and can sense how much their mama loves her. They are still talking about the evening we spent with her and Jess back in February. Jess and Linda are just the kind of couple that makes you feel happy. They are so generous and have done so much to help us over the years. I always start to miss Linda more this time of year because my favorite Thanksgiving ever was spent at her and Jess' house, when we lived in Florida. I love you Linda. I am grateful that I know you.