December 1, 2012

New Tradition Maybe?

On the day before Thanksgiving we were able to take our entire family to The Discovery Gateway Children's Museum for free. Well, practically free. It cost each of us 2 cans of food. And because I didn't want to part with any of my canned goods, I just went to Walmart and got 12 cans of food for $8.86. I think a regular ticket to the museum is like $9.00. So we got 6 people in for the price of one! That is such a killer deal. My friend, Jenn let me in on this hot deal and so we tagged along with her and her kids. The place was a zoo when we first got there but after about an hour it calmed down and our kids had such a blast playing! My camera battery died when I tried to snap the first picture so we used my phone to take the rest. Jenn took a ton with her fancy camera, so when I get those from her, I will add them to this post. I have a feeling they will put my iPhone pics to shame. If this deal is a once a year thing, you had better believe we are making this a day before Thanksgiving tradition, because we sure had a lot of fun for less than 9 bucks!