October 20, 2014

Family photos 2014

My sister in law, Tiana is a budding photographer and has been taking photos of us off and on for the past 4 years. I try not to take advantage of her just because she's family but I do love her work and always feel so lucky when she takes our pictures for free. Her turn around time on these pictures was freaking phenomenal (that's the hardest part for me-the waiting). And it's cool because if you look back over the last few years of photo shoots she's done for us, you can see how amazing she has become, It's neat to see how different this photo shoot turned out: from the lighting, to the way she positioned us, to the angles she shot from. I am so in love with how these pictures turned out. She sent me more than 150 photos and I had to weed it down to less than 50 for this blog. Everything about this photo shoot was wonderful! Thank you so much Tiana! These are probably my favorite family pictures to date...




























For those even remotely interested-ALL the clothes are from Old Navy and these pictures were taken up Millcreek Canyon.