November 20, 2013

28 days of Gratitude Day 20

Day 20

I am grateful for Tristian. It's funny to me the way I met Tristian. There is no not weird way to explain how we met: she married an ex-boyfriend of mine... or you could say that I dated her husband. Nope that sounds worse. See, it's weird however you slice it. I have to smile anytime anyone asks how we met because then I am reminded that I haven't known her forever, it only feels like I have. Tristian is the kind of person that everyone wants to be friends with. She is honest, thoughtful, funny and kind. I am so glad we hit it off. I am so grateful that she trusted me enough to let me watch Dex for nearly a year. I am grateful to call her my friend. I hope we remain friends forever. I think she is a phenomenal mom, wife and member of the church and I am grateful for the example she has been to me since I first met her almost 2 years ago. I miss seeing her every week. She was always so cheerful and funny whether it was 6 in the morning or 6 in the evening-she just had a good attitude. I admired that a lot. I love you Tristian! I am grateful to know you.