February 28, 2013

February Randoms

I did a little bit better at taking pictures in February. In my old age I seem to be getting lazy though. I am so not into blogging lately. So you'll have to forgive the crappy quality of some many of these pictures and let me off the hook for not having anything interesting to say. Sorry, maybe March will be more exciting...

Easton and Carson showed up to Church in the same outfit
My Valentine's Day flowers
Dex at his first ever movie!!
Jack and the Lego house he built for me
Dex's "say cheese" face
That all natural teething gel sure does the trick! I tried to get a picture of the raisin hanging out of his mouth but it dropped while I was getting ready to take this picture.
Our cute friend, Hayden-ator celebrated his 6th Birthday this month and so we sent his mom this picture via  text.
Easton "tied up" the dog so she wouldn't eat his snack. And the best part was-she truly acted like she was restrained and didn't move a muscle the whole time she was tied up to a baby toy with a hand knit scarf. Our dog is not that bright.
Taylor and Kennedy. These two are two peas in a pod.
This picture gives me a small glimpse into mine and Ashley's future...
 

We went sledding at our school last weekend. It was cold. And cloudy. And cold. The kids seemed to have a good time and our neighbor lent us his snow tube so we had fun on that. But did I mention that it was cold? I am ready for winter to be over.










Kendrick and I had a little role reversal when he tried to let this little lady join our family...



and I put my foot down and said no. I am still in shock over it...that's not how the whole "can I have a puppy" scenario usually plays out in this house.