September 19, 2013

Tball Favorites and "a possible poo"

Since I help coach t ball I have absolutely no time to take pictures at the games. I actually prefer it this way. The games go a lot faster because I am in the action and I like the interaction I now have with all the kids. But I feel like my kids that play end up a little cheated because I walk away from the "season" with not as many pictures as in seasons past. Luckily, my mom came yesterday and took a bunch of pictures for me. So I decided to take my favorites that she took and combine them with my few that I took at the first game and call them " tball favorites".
Then, oh my gosh, have you guys watched Melissa Raymond on Youtube? She is one of my favorite human beings alive. She reminds me of a WAY hyper and prissy version of my dear friend, Miss Melanie. So Melissa or MELMPHS as she calls herself in the social media world, does hair and makeup tutorials. Since I am brain dead when it comes to those two things, I started watching videos to get makeup and hair ideas. Well, I stumbled onto Melissa's videos by accident but fell in love with her immediately. She makes me laugh. And my kids love her too. So much so that we now quote her around the house. So she has these video series called, Friday Favorites with a Possible Poo and they are hilarious. Mostly because of the way she says poo! She had my kids at poo. So we've started calling things possible poos. Like I'll say, "Taylor, Myles and Easton are my Friday favorite but Jack is acting like a possible poo!" She also has a THICK southern accent so the way she says things like "oily" and biscuit" just make us giggle. Anyway, I LOVE her idea of sharing her favorite things. So I am thinking I might start that. I don't know of enough cool stuff or have enough things to do it weekly, but I was thinking that maybe to liven up my random picture posts I would include a friday favorite or a possible poo product to share with "ya'll". Anyway, so here are my t ball favorites:



















And here is my possible poo.Nope. It's a DEFINITE poo. (And it smells like poo too...)

This stuff is all natural and is supposed to be awesome for dry skin. I bought it for a mild flare up of bacne (acne on the back) that I was having. And it worked awesome for that. But that was it. There are no chemical antibacterial properties in it so it doesn't kill germs. And it is thick and slimy and smells weird. THEN (and this is the worst part) it leaves behind a faint...dirty diaper smell. So I am sending it back to AMAZON asap. Don't try it. It's called Kiss My Face Organic Olive Oil Soap. bleh.