March 2, 2015

Randoms

My last post was sad. I hate sad posts. But I was sad when I wrote it, and while I do want this blog to be an honest account of our lives, I also want it to be a mostly happy account. So how about some pictures? I have plenty of those.

Let's start with our kids. I have been told a lot recently how freaking adorable our kids are. It's true-our kids are just the cutest. I don't say that to sound snotty. It's just that I feel very blessed to have cute kids. Believe it or not, when I was younger I actually used to pray that I'd have beautiful children. So I consider these 4 and all their beauty to be an answer to my prayers.

Our dentist office rewarded our cavity free kids with Arctic Circle burgers, fries and ice cream.

Maybe not the best picture to lead off with as I write about my beautiful children...






Fun with Dex and Oly













Oly is a food theif!!! I will often catch him under this yellow table with someone else's snack in his mouth. Him and Cha Cha have that in common.





Fun with Grace








Fun with Allison and Audrey






I can't help but think, "I look good with a baby...";)
Yoga with Easton



The twins earned their manners and collections belt loops at Scouts


Not only is Myles good at math but he is also a ladies man. This is the kind of thing I suspect Kendrick did as a kid...


Easton the artist is ALSO a ladies man. He wrote this for our neighbor, Amelia who just moved to St. George with her husband.


Easton's life sized self portrait. I love that he see's himself as a...pirate cowboy?


We had Jack's mole removed. Too many people are getting cancer and his mole has just taunted me on a DAILY basis for most of his life. Interestingly enough, he was quite sad to have it removed. My mom suggested that it's because his mole has been his "identifying feature"-the one thing that made him different from Myles for his whole life. After she pointed that out I felt bad for making him have it removed. But I feel so much better not having to keep an eye on it anymore. Now I think the scar where the mole used to be is going to be his new identifying feature and he must be embracing that idea because he has had me take tons of pictures of it in the past week. I will spare you and not post all those.




Tay is getting new glasses! Let's hope she actually wears this pair seeing as how we've bought her 3 pairs in the past 4 years...
Can't give her too much grief. I hate wearing my glasses too.



The kids had tons of days off of school in February so Kendrick took one of those days off and we had a "family fun day". We went bowling and out to pizza at Fat Cats. Anyone local know of a bowling league that K and I can join?

LOVE watching him bowl.




We watched the Super Bowl with one of Kendrick's clients/work buddies and his family. I really like this family. They have such sweet kids and they are just such kind people. Our kids had a BLAST at their house and Kendrick left one happy camper since his team won. I, myself am torn between being an Eagles fan (first football team I ever gave a crap about and the team that introduced me to the fun of watching football) or a Greenbay fan (a genuinely good and fun team to watch-if I could just get over their nasty color combo. I don't look good in that shade of yellow) but I did find the perfect non-committal Patriots shirt...
It says, "Patriots fans are Great Kissers."








And finally, the best part of being a mom...
snuggles